Sunday, September 15, 2013

Now's The Time To Say Goodbye...

Hi everyone! 

I took the summer off from posting and giving serious thought to makeup, skin care, etc., and you know what?  I enjoyed the freedom. 

I've been writing this blog since 2006, and it has been a lot of fun.  I learned a lot, tried a ton of products, and met a lot of cool people.  But all good things must come to an end. 

My personal interests have shifted, and keeping this blog up has felt more like an obligation than a labor of love as of late.  With that in mind, I think now is the time to say goodbye and end my blog.  I am not going to delete it, so you'll be able to access all my old posts, but I won't be doing anything new.

I want to thank you all for reading, commenting, and making this blog so much fun.  I had no idea what I was getting  myself into when I started, and I never expected that I would be blogging for so many years.  You can still catch up with me on Twitter!

Again, thank you for your support over the years.

Take care,
Lydia

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Sad to see you go. I've enjoyed your blog over the years. Good luck with whatever you do next.

Nancy Jorden said...

Thank you so much for helping me with my makeup . You have helped me in many ways. Enjoy your free time and have fun! You're amazing!

Dani said...

Thank you so much.
I love your products.
Wish you just the best :)