Thursday, June 06, 2013

(Shit) Shave and Shower

I love tools and products that multitask.  With peak travel season coming, I tend to hunt down products that will make my life easier when it comes to packing.  Why pack three different products when you can get one to do it all?

I recently received a sample of shhh. by Stormsister.  shhh. looks like a normal bar of soap, but it can be used for cleansing, as a shampoo, and for shaving.  That means packing one bar of soap instead of a bar of soap plus a bottle of shampoo plus a can of shave cream.  Think of how much space that will save in your traveling makeup bag, your gym bag, or your backpack if you're camping or going to a multi-day concert/festival.

shh. is a luxury grooming/beauty bar designed for both men and women .  It was created by a hairdresser for travel, gym, and home. shhh. is free of parabens, gluten, phthalates, mineral oils, petrolatum, synthetic dyes, preservatives, artificial fragrance and coloring. All packaging is 100% compostable and recyclable.

That's all well and good, but how does it work?  Pretty well, I must say!  It smells good (it has a natural, lavendar-y smell) and is fun to use.  You lather up your hair and then use that lather to clean your body, shave, whatever.  I still needed to use conditioner, but that's ok.  Like I said, it will still take the place of three products, so that's pretty awesome.

Click here to check out shhh. and other Stormsister products for yourself.


Becky Sturm said...

Thanks so much for featuring our grooming/beauty bar. Thrilled you enjoyed it!

And, thanks for having fun with the title. LOVE it when people get it.

Annie said...

Interesting product. I go camping every summer so I might need this.

Abby said...