Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May Birchbox

I've been super busy this week, so it was nice to come home last week to have a new Birchbox waiting for me.  Here's what I get to try out this week:

Amika Obliphica Hair Treatment: a fragrant hair oil that adds manageability and shine (full size: $34).  I hope this is better than the Amika shampoo I tested out a few weeks ago!

Cargo Lipgloss (in Sunset Blvd.): brand new gloss; comes in pretty hues and is clinically proven to keep lips hydrated all day long (full size: $14).  I can always use a new lipgloss.  Cargo stuff is typically pretty awesome, so I have high hopes.

COOLA Classic Face SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer for Face: this is a mineral sunblock that is infused with organic anti-aging ingredients like evening primrose extract and borage seed oil (full size: $32).  I love the idea of an anti-aging SPF and adding cucumber should make it seem cooling and pleasant.

Isaac Mizrahi Fabulous Eau de Perfum: Isaac's first scent A fanciful blend of mandarin and jasmine laced with vanilla (full size: $20-$69).  I sprayed this to get a whiff and it was strong!  I need to give it another go.  On a side note, I just love Isaac Mizrahi.  He's fabulous!

Also included in this month's box was a pen from Pilot.  Since I love books, ink, and all sorts of wordy-nerdy stuff, the pen makes me just as excited as the lipgloss.  Lame, but true!

No comments: