Monday, April 01, 2013

Wake and Fake!

I'm going to blame the change of seasons, allergies, and stress at work, but lately I've been waking up tired. I've been getting plenty of sleep, but I feel--and look!--like I could use a few more hours of shuteye.

There are many ways to fake looking more awake, but one of my favorites (and, in my opinion, one of the easiest!) is to get a little help from makeup.

On days when I’m looking a bit bleary eyed, my go-to product is Eye Bright Liner from Pixi.    Using this eye brightener is a snap: just line the inner corners of your lids (top and bottom) to make your eyes look more open. This simple trick really makes your eyes pop and look more awake.

The Pixi liner is nice because it is creamy and easy to work with. It's not dry like most pencils, and has a fine point so you can target where you're putting the liner. It glides on so smoothly. You can wear it with eyeshadow or without to create a subtle but effective look. Pixi's Eye Bright Liner is available at Target for $17.

Add this liner to your bag if you're like me and need all the help you can get in the morning!

No comments: