Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Mascara Review, Day 1

I'm trying out three different mascaras this week.  This is my first mascara review for the week.

Today's mascara is Physicians Formula Organic Wear FakeOut Mascara.

About Organic Wear Fake Out

1st ever mascara with 100% natural origin lash extension fibers for the full-on fringe of false lashes without irritation. Innovative formula amplifies lash volume, length and curl. Oversized brush creates a fabulously false lash effect instantly! 100% of the Total Ingredients are from Natural Origin. 70% of the Total Ingredients are from Organic Farming.  Available at drugstores and big box stores for less than $10.

My Experience
Mascara is one of my favorite beauty products.  If I am going for a minimal makeup look, I still typically throw on at least one coat of mascara.  It's one product that really seems to make a positive difference for my overall look. 

This mascara is decent.  It's wavy design and bright pink packaging makes it easy to hold on to and to find in my messy, overpacked bag.  The wand has a thick brush that is a snap to use.  I'm able to get some volume at the lash line without much effort.  After a long work day of wearing this mascara, I noticed that my lashes looked longer than normal.

Final Thoughts
If you're looking for a mascara that won't break your bank, give this a try.  It really does provide a great deal of length.  You will definitely want to curl your lashes before applying this mascara--while it gives length, you don't get a lot of curl from it otherwise.  Also, make sure to keep this one tightly shut--it is a bit drier than other formulas.

No comments: