Monday, March 11, 2013

Hello, I Love You

Something funny happened to me lately: I fell back in love with Urban Decay's Naked palette. I bought the palette when it first came out and loved it then.  But, as always happens, I tried new products and put Naked on the back burner.

I was recently digging through my drawers and came across the Naked palette.  It was still in good shape and looked pretty good, so I've taken to using it once again.  If you haven't picked up Naked or it's sister, Naked 2, do so.  Sure, it's a bit pricy, but you can create so many great everyday looks with it. 

This one palette can make so many killer looks. There are tons of options for neutral, work-appropriate eyes and you can work with different combos for more fun, nighttime looks.  If you only buy one eye palette this year, make it Naked.  You can't go wrong, and it seems pretty darn timeless.  What more could you want?

No comments: