Monday, March 25, 2013

Fighting Wrinkles, Saving Cash

I was wandering around my local TJ Maxx the other day, checking out discounted handbags and shoes, when I found myself in the beauty products section. Among fancy bars of soap and tubes of body lotion, I noticed a pack of StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks and Wrinkles and StriVectin Volumizing Hand Treatment for a low, low, TJ Maxx price.  Now, I know StriVectin has been on the market forEVER, but I've never wanted to pay so much to try it out.

Since the prince was right, I snatched the pack and am now trying out both products.  I'll report back with my findings after a few weeks.  I'm supposed to see improvements in just a couple of weeks, so I'll let you know. 

So far, I can report that I like the way both the wrinkle cream and hand treatment smell. With the wrinkle cream, it seems like a little goes a long way, which is good since this stuff is (normally) pricey.  The hand treatment feels really nice going on, and its moisturizing benefits seem to last a good long time.

Like I said, I'll give a full report at a later date.  But I do have two questions for you:
  1. If you've tried StriVectin, what did you think of it?
  2. What's the best deal you ever got from TJ Maxx (or Marshall's, Ross, etc.)?

No comments: