Thursday, March 28, 2013

Beauty Product of the Week: Boudoir Eyes

What is it? Boudoir Eyes Soft and Sexy Eyeshadow Collection from Too Faced is "a handpicked collection of eye shadows to create looks for the bedroom and beyond. This collection offers boudoir-worthy colors including five new shades just for this palette for a total of nine soft and sexy colors. Created with high concentrations of color, what you see is what you get: pigment-rich shades with a brilliant finish. As with all Too Faced palettes, a show-and-tell centerfold Glamour Guide is included to give you instructions on creating three Boudoir Eyes looks." Available at Sephora and department stores for $36.

What did you think? Too Faced eye shadow collections always intrigue me.  I've like every eye shadow palette I've tried, with one notable exception. So far, I've played with a couple of different looks using this palette and have been very happy.  The shades are flattering on my skin tone, have good pigmentation, and are long lasting.  I was a little worried that the shimmery shades would be too glittery, but I was wrong.  All the shades play well together, blend well, and can be used to create a number of different looks.

The final verdict? This is a nice collection to add to MY collection of eye shadows.  They're very wearable and I have no complaints.  Another solid palette from Too Faced.

2 comments:

Kelly Williams@thebeautyreviewer.com said...

I like the shades in your eyeshadow.

Unknown said...

Best makeup advice's and these are very cute makeup tips photos

Actress Makeup