Thursday, January 17, 2013

Beauty Product of the Week: Conair John Frieda Thermal Round Brush

What is it? The Conair John Frieda Thermal Round Brush promises that "soft waves are easy to create with this heat styling enhancer. Simply pair with your John Frieda Full Volume Dryer for smooth, frizz-free results."  Costs about $15 and is available online and in big box stores.

What did you think?  I've complained several times that I am horrible at doing my hair.  I don't have the patience to spend a lot of time styling it just so.  I am a wash, blow dry, and go kind of girl.  But just because I am useless at styling doesn't mean I don't appreciate nice hair.  Of course I do.  It is just rare for me to actually achieve it. 

When you're like me and you suck at hair, having decent tools makes all the difference in the world.  I recently received some brushes from John Frieda to try out, and I must say: they've helped me have better hair days.  I have always been nervous about using large round bushes like this one, but I decided to face my fears and give it a whirl.  Now I'm hooked.  Using this brush consistently results in really good hair.  It provides a lovely amount of curling at the end of my hair, and it leaves my locks shining beautifully.  Using this brush gives me hair that is silky, smooth, frizz-free, and looking good.  What more could a girl ask for?

Final verdict?  I love all of the John Frieda brushes I've tried, this one included.  I notice that some people online have complained about the quality of the brush, but I have not had similar issues.  They've all been easy to work with and they all help me get lovely hair.  And they're not super expensive, so it's a win all the way around!

3 comments:

Nika's Beauty Land said...

Hello. After reading this post I will try this hairbrush, looks really good..been looking for good one in a long time. Thank you.
Nika

Miley maty said...

Yes this hairbrush really good.I try this brush last two months.

Makeup

Dabalash said...

Nice hairbrush. I like to buy this.