Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry, Merry, Happy, Happy

Well, it looks like the Mayans got it all wrong. The world survived and we're here to see another day. Now that all of that silliness is out of the way, let's focus on what's most important: the holidays. Be sure to spend time with your friends and family, celebrating all that 2012 has given you. Be grateful for what you have, what you had, and everything that you're hoping for in the year to come.

I'll be taking some time off from blogging, and will be focusing on my own family and our holiday traditions. This includes driving around to look at Christmas lights, spending our Christmas Eve dining at a local Italian restaurant before our annual ornament exchange, and having a big family celebration on the 25th here at my house. The next week going to be a very busy one, and blogging probably won't be on the top of my priority list.

So, until I write again I wish you all a very happy and healthy holiday season!