Monday, December 17, 2012

For the Boys

My husband likes to be pampered. He's not one of those men who gets manicures or wears cologne, but he does enjoy the occasional face mask. I don't always get my husband something "Beauty" related for Christmas, but this year I decided to go a little bit crazy and get him something a tad old school. I searched Amazon.com and found a highly regarded, old-fashioned safety razor. After reading the reviews, I decided to get the model below for my husband. I'll be interested to see if he likes it, but he said he's been wanting to try either straight razor or a safety razor for sometime now. The straight razor scares the crap out of me, so he's getting a safety razor in his stocking.

From what I heard, people regarding the safety razor as being more economical and better than conventional razors currently on the market. I use the Mach3 for my legs, and when it comes time to buy refill blades, my wallet squeals. Seriously, fancy blades are crazy expensive. With the safety razor, replacement blades cost next to nothing and can be found almost anywhere. Sure the razor itself is a bit more to start, but over a long period time I think people are right. I think the safety razor will be better for our pocketbook.

My husband has been using shaving products from the Art of Shaving for a while now. They have awesome gift set containing all sorts of products for shaving. The kits include pre-shave products, shave cream, and a post shaving moisturizer. They offer all sorts of scents and formulas will work with your man particular skin type. The Art of Shaving products take a mundane task and elevates it. My husband enjoys using the products and actually looks forward to shaving. That's saying something!

If you're looking for a gift for your husband, boyfriend, father, or any other man in your life, consider giving the gift of shaving. A decent razor or some fancy shaving products will make your man feel special and loved. What more could you ask for this holiday season?



1 comment:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

That sounds like such a really fantastic gift for him! I'm sure that he will love it.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com