Tuesday, December 18, 2012

December Birchbox

I just got an early Christmas gift: my December Birchbox. Let's take a look, shall we?

Frownies Eye Gels: I laughed when I saw this. I've often seen Frownies advertised in the Vermont Country Store catalog, and I've sorta wanted to try them out...you know, for blog purposes! These patches help fight dark circles and contain cactus-derived collagen and niacin, which helps tone. (Full size: $29.99)

Number 4 Clarifying Shampoo: I love trying out shampoos. They're among my favorite sample to receive because they're easy to incorporate in my daily routine. This shampoo promises to be gentle enough for everyday use. It has a low-suds formula that helps remove buildup but still keeps essential oils in your hair. I don't always love shampoos that don't lather well, so we'll see how this goes. (Full size: $32)

theBalm cosmetics Hot Mama: Lately I've been up obsessing over NARS Orgasm blush, but I'm willing to give this shade a try. It claims to be universally flattering. It includes a golden shimmer that'll add warmth to your complexion...something we could all use during these awful winter months! (Full size: $20)

AHAVA Dermud Enriched Intensive Foot Cream: It seems like we neglect our feet in the winter, which makes next to no sense. In the winter skin on our feet gets thick and awful, and now's the time for us to slather on a hearty moisturizer instead of neglecting our poor feet. This foot cream has a satiny finish without feeling heavy. It sinks into skin and provides maximum therapeutic benefits. (full size: $26.50)

Cartier Baiser Vole Eau de Parfume (for women) and Cartier Declaration d'un Soir (for men): This month box includes going to fragrance samples, both from Cartier. The women's scent is made up of pure lily. Full-size bottles will set you back $100. The men's scent is a mix of pepper, cumin, and rose. It's an unconventional scent that sounds spicy and intriguing. A full-size of the men's fragrance costs $105.

Overall, December's box isn't half bad. I have some new products that I'm looking forward to trying out. If any of them live up to my expectations, I'll be sure to let you know!

No comments: