Monday, November 12, 2012

Things I'm Digging Right Now...

Wow.  Last week was quite the week.  I work in a politically charged environment, so the election dominated my attention over the past several months.  Now that all that is over--and that the results were so awesome--I feel like I can think again.

That said, here are a few things I'm loving lately...this isn't the most exciting list, but that's how it goes sometimes:

Dove go sleeveless Soothing Chamomile Deodorant
I used to wear Secret deodorant every day.  It was the first deodorant I ever tried, but after years of use, my skin freaked out and rebelled.  My poor armpits itched like crazy.  I had to ditch my old favorite and try something new.

That something new was Dove Unscented for Sensitive Skin.  I used that for years, nervous about trying anything with a scent.  Lately, I've been going wild and am using Dove go sleeveless Soothing Chamomile Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant.  I'm going to Vegas later this week, so I'm sure to be sleeveless in the desert heat.  This deodorant not only stops sweat, but it helps us get softer, smoother underarms in just 5 days.  It also doesn't irritate my skin, so yay for that!  I use a lot of Dove products...they're consistently good.

Schiff's MegaRed Omega-3 Krill Oil
I went for my regular eye checkup a few weeks ago.  While I was there, I talked to my eye doc and asked him if there is anything I can do now, while I am relatively young, to help care for my eyes as I get older.  He said the best thing to do is wear sunglasses, take a daily multivitamin, and add more omega-3 oils to my diet.  He suggested fish or flax seed oil, but while doing a little research on my own, I discovered MegaRed.  I bought a 3-month supply at Costco and save some money.

Krill oil is packed with omega-3s.  It helps with heart health, joints, and may improve your mood, especially during those fun PMS-y times of the month.  Plus omega-3s can help with eye health as we age.  I like that MegaRed is a relatively small capsule and that I only take one a day.  Plus, no fish burps, so that's good.

See?  Not the most exciting list, but that's the way it goes.  Have a great week!  Can you believe it's already the middle of November?  Where did 2012 go?

1 comment:

Nika said...

Hello.
I've been reading your blog for a while now :)
I just wanted to let you know that Dove is great. I bougt it after you recomended and I was more then happy with it.