Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pass the Cranberries

I had a Groupon to spend at the Body Shop, so on a recent trip to Seattle, I stopped by to see what sort of damage I could do.  Since it's time for the holidays, all the seasonal products are out.  I picked up a nifty gift set from their cranberry collection. 

This collection comes in a shiny red tin and includes:
  • Cranberry Joy Body Polish: designed to clean and gently exfoliate, leaving skin smooth (perfect for the winter months!)
  • Cranberry Joy Body Butter: the Body Shop's body butters are legondary!
  • Cranberry Joy Shower Gel: Body Shop gels always clean well without stripping away my skin's oils, so that's awesome.
  • Cranberry Joy Lip Balm: this tastes good and leaves lips looking and feeling better.
I like the cranberry scent--it had a touch of honey--it feels festive without being cloying.  I've been using this all week in my shower, and I really like the way it leaves my skin with a subtle scent.  It also makes my skin feel great. 

This was a pretty good use of my Groupon.  What's your favorite thing from the Body Shop?

2 comments:

phairhead said...

Vitamin C moisturizer.....it smells amazing, makes my skin as soft as a baby's tush & it comes in ampules!

Shane said...

This product looks good! Since I need vitamin C for my skin! http://www.myairbrushmakeupreviews.com