Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hair's To You

If you're a regular reader of my blog, you'll know that when it comes to doing hair, I need all the help I can get.  Good products and good tools make a world of difference.  Here are a handful of things that I love for doing my hair:

Clairol Professional Shampoo and Conditioner
I've been using...and loving...the Clairol Professional line of hair care products.  They make all kind of things--leave in conditioners, products to help with curl--but I love their shampoo and conditioner.  They have a pleasant smell, the shampoo lathers up well, and the conditioner is just the right weight (it's conditioning without weighing my hair down).  I received this as a sample to try, so now I need to hunt it down since my bottle is getting low!

John Frieda Styling Products
John Frieda1 ½ Inch Frizz Ease Conical by Conair 
Achieve well-defined, frizz-free wavy curls with this premium true ceramic heat styler. With a uniform heat recovery system and 11 digital high heat settings to suit all hair types, the Frizz Ease Conical is a breakthrough in advanced true ionic technology. The 1 ½ inch clamp-free conical barrel features titanium ceramic coating that minimizes frizz for natural-looking results. With a new professional power handle, and the ability to reach temperatures of up to 400ºF in just 30 seconds, the 1 ½ Inch Frizz Ease Conical delivers healthy looking, perfectly styled hair.

John Frieda Salon Shape Hot Air Brush by Conair
My mom turned me on to this product.  It is a heated hair brush that styles and dries at the same time.  It helps make hair look more sleek and polished, and shaves off styling time since it's doing double duty. I haven't tried this product yet, but I want to!

What keeps your hair looking great?

No comments: