Thursday, November 29, 2012

Beauty Product of the Week: All Nighter

What is it? Urban Decay's All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray is "a technologically advanced and hypoallergenic makeup setting spray that's suited for all skin types and keeps your makeup in place for up to 16 hours.  In an exclusive partnership with SKINDINAVIA, Urban Decay developed All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray for customers who need their makeup to last. As the final step to your makeup routine, this weightless, super-fine mist is formulated with Urban Decay's patent-pending Temperature Control Technology, which lowers the temperature of your makeup to hold foundation, eye shadow, blush, and concealer in place. Makeup looks picture-perfect all day long through wind, heat, and cold.

All Nighter works expertly on all skin types and prevents loss of color, melting, sliding, caking, cracking, excess shininess, fading blush, eye shadow, and lip color disappearance. It's also formulated to resist moisture, so you can fearlessly sweat, cry, or get your Jacuzzi on—you're guaranteed makeup that always looks just-applied, without ever feeling sticky or tight. Backed by years of science, it's unlike any other product available and keeps you looking flawless with just a couple sprays over your makeup." Available at Sephora for $12 or $29, depending on size.

What did you think? I just got back from a trip to Las Vegas, and while I was there, I picked up the small bottle from the lovely Sephora just outside of the Venetian, where I was staying.  I had a few long nights in Vegas, so I was really able to road test this product. 

I hate it when you spend time getting all made up only to have your makeup melt off or crease.  It's annoying.  The Urban Decay Spray did a great job in setting my makeup.  I noticed no slippage, no eyeshadow creasing, nothing unpleasant.  It's easy to use and does just what it says...at least for my skin type.

Final verdict?  Pretty good!  I'm adding this to my beauty routine when I'm going to be on the go--either during the day OR at night.  Who has time to constantly touch up?  Using this spray after applying makeup is a much faster way to go!

No comments: