Monday, October 22, 2012

Things I'm Loving This Week

Happy Monday!  How was your weekend?  I don't know about you, but this fall has been more chaotic than usual. Work has been running me ragged. Politics (and all the awful, lie-filled political ads) are weighing me down.  I feel like I haven't taken the time to fully enjoy what is typically my favorite season.

Anyway, enough complaining.  Here are a few things I'm really digging right now:

Quattro for Women
Summer's over, so the pressure to have perfectly shaved legs has eased.  However, it is still nice to keep things smooth and bare.  Apparently I am picky when it comes to razors.  I usually use a Mach 3, but I've been trying out Qauttro for Women and I like it! The four blades removes hair fast and I have  not (yet) cut myself.  The razor has a moisturizing strip to help sensitive skin, and the blade pivots to contour better to your curves.  Nice.  Never underestimate the power of a good shave!  Available at drugstores and big box stores in a 3 pack for $10 or less.

Two Faces of Beauty Lip Kits
Lip products are fun to try out, and lip products in a super fancy package are extra fun to try out!  The “Two Faces of Beauty” Collection features two distinct palettes, Feminine Grace and Sensual Smoky. The lip kits include a lip stick, lipgloss, and a five shade lip palette.  Feminine Grace has rose red lip; Sensual Smoky line features an apricot beige lip color.  In celebration of this launch, Missha is adding some exclusive products as a bonus gift with purchase.  The colors are fun to play with, the packaging is lovely, and it's a win-win all the way around.  Available online for $40.

BlingGuard
Ever have a ring that was just a bit too big?  How about a pair of earrings that are too heavy?  Happens all the time, right?  That's where BlingGuard products come in handy.  They have blingwraps, little adhesives that wrap around your finger to help keep rings in place.  They also have blingdots, small adhesive circles that go behind your ear.  They help make super-heavy earrings feel a little less heavy by adding some cushion between you and the earring.  These are so handy to have!  Plus they come in cute boxes that could probably be reused (or upcycled!) for something awesome. Available for about $15.

Now...let's all hope for an awesome week.


1 comment:

CiaoBella said...

I may have to get those bling guards. My rings are always falling off. Thanks for the tip.

xx