Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Product Review: Murage Age Reform

Back in September, I did a quick preview of Murad's Age Reform system.  Now that I've had some time to actually use it, I thought I'd do a review!  Since there are several products in this nifty kit, the best way for me to tackle this is to go item by item.  Let's hit it!

Refreshing Cleanser: Of all the items in this kit, I like this product the best.  It's a creamy face cleanser that doesn't strip away all my facial oils or leave my skin feeling tight.  It actually made my skin feel softer after using it, so that's a huge win!

Complete Reform: This stuff goes on yellow and makes my skin feel slightly tingly...in a good way.  It smells good and makes my skin feel instantly tighter, but I didn't notice it did much.  Maybe I need to give it more time.

Perfecting Day Cream SPF 30: This has a nice, fresh scent and feels very lightweight.  I love that it has a good deal of SPF--that's important to me.  It's my second favorite thing in this box, and though I don't think I would replace my trusty (and cheap!) Olay with this, I do like it.  A travel size when I'm on the road might make the most sense.

Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture: This was ok.  Maybe it just isn't the right product for my skin type.  I feel that a little goes a long way--if I use too much, it made my skin slightly greasy.  Other people love it and swear by it--I prefer their Day Cream for my skin.

So there you have it.  Overall the kit was a great way to try out some otherwise pricey products.  The cleanser and day cream were the best of the pack (at least for my skin type!).  The only thing missing from this kit was an eye cream--that would have been awesome!  But, if you want to give Murad a shot, I highly recommend this kit.

No comments: