Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Bright Eyed!

Now that fall is here, mornings are darker and colder than I remember, and it seems like I'm getting up earlier and earlier.  This time of year is busy at my day job, so if I want to get up and get some exercise in, I need to roll out of bed early.  I hate it.

The change in routine, and losing a bit of sleep, can take its toll on the skin.  And nothing makes you look more tired and run down than having dark circles, lines, or bags around your eyes.  But how do you fight it?

Lately, I've been trying out a product called Radiant Eyes by Elavo.  It is an antioxidant complex that is clinically shown to reduce the appearance of dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles by working on the cellular and surface level. Elavo Radiant Eyes contains light-diffusing minerals which provide an immediate relief from dark circles, puffiness, and wrinkles.  It also has titanium dioxide which protects from damaging sun rays, and acts as a light diffusing mineral to instantly correct dark circles.

I like that this product absorbs quickly.  Plus it feels good--soothing--on my skin.  I am terrible when it comes to using eye creams.  There are times when I'm really good about using them, but then I get lazy and give up.  When I'm not using an eye cream, I notice more discoloration and flakiness than I'd like.

So far, Radiant Eyes is doing a nice job of helping me fake a more energetic, well-rested look. Let's hope it stays that way!

If you want to try Radiant Eyes, check their website.  It costs about $40.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I've enjoyed reading your reviews. Just curious, have you reviewed anything from Motives?

www.motivescosmetics.com/hmaier

Anonymous said...

I also have been pleasd with this product. I only use it in the morning though, and wonder if i should use it twice a day for better results.