Thursday, October 25, 2012

Beauty Product of the Week: Super Star

What is it? Sephora's Super Stars Beauty Essentials is "an eclectic, must-have kit that features a hand-picked assortment of Sephora’s bestselling products—including five full-sized items. From mascara, to eyeliner, to fragrance and blush, this is the essential kit for any makeup junkie or beauty newcomer and is valued at more than $186. This amazing collection includes five full-size products: Benefit They’re Real Mascara, Nars Orgasm Blush, Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner, Buxom Dolly Lip Polish, and Sephora Collection Baked Microsmooth Eye Shadow Trio. Also included are a Chloé Rollerball, Kate Somerville Beauty To Go Exfolikate, Josie Maran Beauty To Go Argan Oil, Hourglass Beauty To Go Mineral Veil Primer, and a mini Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Powder, for Sephora’s juiciest kit yet!" Over $180 value for $75. Available exclusively at Sephora.


What did you think? I love sets, especially when you're getting full sized products or very decent sized samples.  This kit has it all--one of the most iconic and kick-ass blushes on the market, a very decent lipgloss, killer argan oil, super flattering eyeliner...and that's just the tip of the iceberg.  Seriously, what's  not to like about this?  You're getting a ton of great products all in one easy box.  I adore Sephora's kits--they're the perfect way to try things out and it really feels like you're give someone something special.

I picked this up for myself because I was wanting to treat myself.  I'm glad I got it.  Not only do I have awesome products, I also have a lot of blog fodder!

Final verdict? Worth every penny! This makes a great gift for a friend, family member, or just for yourself.  There's something in here you'll love.  Get it!  I don't have much else to say...it's just that good.

No comments: