Thursday, October 18, 2012

Beauty Product of the Week: Ever Straight

What is it? Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy 3 Piece Starter Kit from Organix is "formulated with keratin proteins for lasting protection and a nourishing blend of organic coconut, avocado and cocoa butter oils, the Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner leaves hair with a relaxed, smooth, frizz free appearance, while protecting it from the heat of styling tools. The Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy Anti-Breakage Serum creates a vibrant shine with long lasting silky protection that prevents breakage without creating build-up." The Organix 3 Piece Starter Kit is available for $9.99 each at ULTA and Target.

What did you think?  I feel like all I've been testing lately is hair care and skin care products.  I'm not complaining.  God knows my hair and skin both need more attention!   I have used Organix Moroccan Oil products with great luck.  So when I received this starter kit, I was happy.  Organix seems to make decent products at a decent price.

I was a bit concerned that this product would leave my hair feeling heavy, but that was not the case.  It helped remove frizz, provided a lot of shine, and left my hair with more body than I expected.  My hair has very little in the way of curl (I tend to have annoying waves), and I did find that my waves were a bit more relaxed and easier to deal with. 

The final verdict?  If you want straight, shiny, beautiful hair, give this kit a shot.  At less than $10, what do you have to lose?  Try it...you'll like it!

1 comment:

CiaoBella said...

Great price! Nice set of hair care products.