Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Product Preview: Murad Age Reform

What is it?  Murad's Achieve Ageless Age Reform skincare kit contains everything you need to try out the Murad brand!  It includes Refreshing Cleanser, Complete Reform Cream,  Perfecting Day Cream with SPF 30, and Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture.  This kit promises to "turn back the clock with a scientifically advanced antiaging routine. This kit allows you to renew firmness and restore smoothness while providing maximum hydration and sun protection." Available at Sephora for $42.50.

Initial impression: Yesterday I told you about my go-to products--the things I use over and over again because for me, they work and work well.  Just because I have my faves doesn't mean I don't like trying out new products.  Kit like this one from Murad are great--they give you everything you need to try out a new skincare regime without investing too much money.

Murad's skincare products are killer.  None of the products in this kit contains icky things like synthetic dyes, phthalates, GMOs, or Triclosan.  According to Murad's research, the Complete Reform product is clinically demonstrated to firm skin 61% after just one application.  That's pretty good!

I'm going to put this through it's paces over the next few weeks.  Since I am in my mid-30s (wow--when did I get so old?!?), I need to be better about using anti-aging products and stepping up my wrinkle-fighting routine.  I don't mind the few small lines I currently have--I just don't want too many wrinkles if I can fight it!

I'll report back and let you know what I think of this skincare collection.  Have you used Murad before?  If so, are you a fan?  Let me know!

No comments: