Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pro-Choice!

If you've read my blog for any length of time, you know that I just love Clinique's Almost Lipstick in Black Honey. Black Honey goes on smooth, the color is light but noticeable and flattering, and it's perfect for everyday wear. Almost Lipstick in Black Honey has a killer reputation for good reason: it's affordable, easy to wear, and feels great.

I was so excited to learn that Clinique's Almost Lipstick line was growing. The Almost Lipstick brand now includes 7 new shades. There are so many to choose from that it can be hard to figure out which one to buy! While I almost always have a tube of Black Honey around, it's nice to have some variety to choose from.

When I was at Sephora the other day, I played around with all the shades available and, after much consideration, ended up purchasing Chic Honey. Chic Honey has more pink undertones than Black Honey, but it seems right for the springtime. Just like Black Honey, Chic Honey feels light and slick on my lips, and the color looks great.

Here's a list of all the colors available in Clinique's $15 a tube Almost Lipstick line:
  • chic honey
  • flirty honey
  • lovely honey
  • luscious honey
  • shy honey
  • spicy honey
  • tender honey
Have you tried any of these new shades yet? Other than Black Honey, what's your favorite? Leave me a comment below and tell me what shade I need to try.

Variety is the spice of life! It's so nice to see that Clinique agrees.

4 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

I haven't tried anything from this line, but the colours look really beautiful!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

DramanMakeup said...

Love basically all the colors. Need to try this out! xx

Christina of Red Lip Gloss said...

So glad to first have found your blog and second, find another individual as obsessed with Black Honey as I am. YAY. Clinique is a brand i've used for a long time and I quite enjoy most things they have. Really happy to see them incorporating more colors into this line

xo

fashiongirliexo said...

I need to try this! Come check out my blog too please :)

http://fashiongirliexo.blogspot.com/