Wednesday, August 17, 2011

So Pretty...

This is a busy week for me, so I am slacking on my blogging duty.  However, I received an email from NARS introducing their latest Night Series Gift Sets, and wow.  I am in love.  I have to share the deets on this, because really...they're just so fab.

Enjoy some mid-week pretty:

For Fall 2011, NARS launches an Eyeshadow Palette and new Nail Polishes that build on the success of the iconic “Night Series” eyeshadows.

EYESHADOW PALETTE

The must-have, limited-edition eyeshadow palette, for the first time, houses six iconic shades used to perfect the sophisticated smoky eye. Wear them alone, layered to create depth, or wet for a high-impact effect.

Shades Included in Palette:

· Night Breed – black with silver glitter

· Night Star – sheer peach with gold pearls

· Night Rider – soft plum with silver glitter

· Night Porter – black with green pearls

· Night Flight – black with cobalt blue pearls

· Night Clubbing – black with gold pearls

Price: $55
NAIL POLISH COLLECTION

NARS created four of the quintessential “Night Series” shades for nails, for the first time. The silvery-plum to black-as-night, each decadent shade creates a statement-making look.

Shades Include:

· Night Breed – black with silver glitter

· Night Rider – soft plum with silver glitter

· Night Porter – black with green pearls

· Night Flight – black with cobalt blue pearls

Price: $17 each

All items available: narscosmetics.com

7 comments:

inmyhansonshirt said...

I have a bit of an obsession with NARS, and I have a feeling I'm going to be picking this up as soon as I can. It looks so beautiful!

http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

CottonCandyINK said...

i love nars cosmetics, must try these out.

follow@CottonCandyINK.blogspot.com

brooklyn said...

You were featured today thanks so much for all the great inspiration love your blog!

Majid Ali said...

Please for Christ sake help this poor boy from Haiti.

Sarah said...

NARS looks amazing, I wish I could say I knew but I honestly can't get myself to buy an eyeshadow more expensive then mufe :P I might actually do it if I see the right colour! Thanks for sharing!

mavick3nook said...

"So Pretty" It looks like interesting. I love the NIGHT concept. thanks.

Ashley said...

I included on my list. Can't wait to try it on myself.