|I love the beach in the Winter. Photo by me!|
Wow--I feel like 2011 is flying by. It seems like every weekend is super busy, and this last weekend was no exception. I was at the beach with the Mister and made myself unplug--from my email, twitter, facebook, etc. Also, since I was at the beach, the last thing I worried about was my makeup. When I was packing for my getaway, I only grabbed a mascara and some powder. Apart from that (and a little gloss!), I was au naturale.
I swear, I can't go anywhere without mascara...it's my go-to product.
Anyway...I digress. The point of this message is to say that I might be posting slowly this week, only because I just haven't had much time lately. I do have TONS to tell you about. In coming days, look for posts on:
- Valentine's Day tips--makeup ideas, skin care, etc. to get you ready for 2/14 (which, by the way, is just around the corner. AND Valentine's Day is a mere 2 days before my birthday. Ugh!)
- A lovely, zen-inducing face mask
- A super compact beauty collection to make you look good on the go
- new Beauty Products of the Week (I've been slack on these lately, but have a bunch of products to review)
- Nail care product review
- More cures for Winter Woes
- ...and much, much more.