Silly me! Kiss My Face has some really good products...and their eco-friendly, cruelty free stance is a huge plus. Be on the lookout for their new line of skin care products in the start of the new year (available in January at Whole Foods). Their Potent and Pure Organic Face Care line is worth a look. It includes:
- Clean for a Day, $15: a creamy face cleaner that is soap-free and non-drying.
- Startup, $15: an exfoliating cleanser that contains natural fruit alpha hydroxy acids for gentle exfoliation.
- Brightening Day Creme, $23: a cream that includes SPF to help protect from the sun's damaging rays.
- Night Creme, $23: a cream that provides extra moisturizing power along with detoxificaiton.
- Underage, $21: a "mega-moist" blend of organic botanicals and vitamins that will smooth lines and nourish skin.