For Breast Cancer Awareness month this month, Pantene wants to continue inspiring people to make the kindest cut of all by donating their healthy hair for women who need it most through Pantene Beautiful Lengths, a campaign that helps provide free, real-hair wigs for women undergoing cancer treatment. Since 2006, more than 220,000 ponytails (that’s around 1,760,000 inches of hair!) have been generously cut for this cause and 6,304 wigs have been distributed.
Pantene is proud to announce the new look of its collection, Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths. In honor of the launch of the new look, Pantene is supporting the cause by donating $500,000 directly to the Pantene Beautiful Lengths campaign, actively taking part in the fight against breast cancer by helping to create more wigs for cancer patients.
Here's some info about the collection. I received some samples of these products and will report back soon. My husband has lovely, insanely long hair that he cuts about once a year. He's given to Locks of Love in the past--this year I'll have him check out Pantene Beautiful Lengths. It's good to spread the
Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Collection
The customized shampoo and conditioner systems contain targeted damage protection to help prevent breakage so you can grow your hair longer, ideal for those preparing to make a generous donation! The system work to restore three common signs of damaged hair: roughness, dullness, and unruly frizz.
- Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Breakage Defense Shampoo and Conditioner
- Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Shine Enhance Shampoo and Conditioner
- Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Frizz Control Shampoo and Conditioner
- Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Smoothing Balm
- Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Replenishing Mask
- Pantene Pro-V Restore Beautiful Lengths Anti-Humidity Hairspray