I recently received some samples from Batiste of their new dry shampoo. At first, I was apprehensive. But then I actually TRIED the stuff and, surprisingly, it wasn't that bad! It sure is a hell of a lot better than Jonathan's dry shampoo.
Here's a little bit about Batiste Dry Shampoo:
- Batiste is ideal for creating the body and volume while ditching the oil, dirt, and grease that can wreak havoc on hair in the summer.
- Batiste works by penetrating the hair shaft to absorb the unwanted oil, dirt and grease while giving your hair a fresh clean scent.
- Batiste comes in two great scents- Original and Blush. The travel size is perfect for a beach bag or night time clutch. Full size (150ml) retails for $7.99 while the “on the go” size (50 ml) retails for $3.99 at www.BatisteDryShampoo.com
- Unlike other dry shampoos I've used, this one sprays into the hair. I like this feature! It means that I can hit my roots quickly and efficiently without getting too much powder in one spot.
- The scent is nice. At first I was worried it was too strong, but it seems to dissipate quickly so it doesn't interfere with my perfume!
- It makes my hair feel (and smell fresher) and it does seem a little less oily than normal.
- The price beats the pants off of other, more expensive options.