Monday, August 09, 2010

Cute Stuff Alert!

Since the end of summer is almost here, I've been reading more fashion/beauty magazines than normal.  In all my recent reading, I've stumbled across three cute products that are either out now or are coming out soon.  Check out these cuties...they're lust-worthy!
Kooba for Laura Mercier Wallet, $85.  Preorder by September 1st from www.nordstrom.com. Here's what Nordstrom has to say about this baby:

Kooba, known for their attention to detail, original styles and distinctive textures, joins Laura Mercier, the founder of the 'flawless face,' in a brilliant partnership to create a limited-edition color palette wallet.

Carry your makeup in style. This trendy textured Kooba clutch holds your wallet essentials, plus a limited-edition Laura Mercier palette of hand-selected shades. Also included is a double-ended professional brush and mini mascara. Many different makeup looks can be created with this versatile color mix for eyes, cheeks and lips. A 'Look Card' with a few of Laura's secret tips and techniques is included. You'll love the portability of this take-along clutch—it's absolutely perfect for touchups on the go!

Guerlain Ecrin 6 Couleurs Eyeshadow Palette (in Champs-Elysees--above), $84 from Neiman Marcus or Bergdorf Goodman.  According to Allure, "lift the filligreed silver lid and you'll find a mirrored door that reveals six coordinated shadows and a double ended goat-hair brush."  So pretty for so many reasons!


The Gossip Girl Collection from Nicole by OPI.  I've never been a fan of Gossip Girl (I've never watched a single episode!), but the nail colors in this collection are a lot of fun.  Available at Target soon, you'll be able to pick from Scandal, Secrets & Sparkle (a sparkly silver shade), Too Rich for You (a lovely blue), and Nicole...Spotted (a glittery, lighter blue).  I love blue nails in the fall/winter, so Too Rich For You looks irresistibly yummy to me!

4 comments:

phairhead said...

I wept years of joy the day I saw OPI @ Target!!!
Can't wait for that cute Gossip Girl collection

Katie said...

I love the wallet, and the nail polishes have really peeked my interest. Is Nicole by OPI the samee quality as the original OPI nailpolishes? Would you recommend them?

Lydia said...

Yes, the Nicole line is pretty decent--and available at Target, so SCORE! :)

AestheticAnonymous said...

I loveeee OPI! I do not really like gossip girl though :/ but those are really cute colors! :) you have a cute blog by the way :)