What did you think? The Glycolic Peel Kit contains 30 glycolic pads and 30 soothing pads. These pads look a lot like Oxy pad and are a piece of cake to apply. I like that you just wipe them over your skin, rather than having to layer on a mask or slather on some sort of goopy cream. This kit is efficient and easy when it comes to application.
Here are the good points:
- The product is a snap to use
- It has a pleasant scent
- It leaves skin feeling more even
- It left me with a natural glow
- Like other glycolic peels, you have to be careful with sun exposure when using this product. I use a moisturizer and foundation with SPF and I'm rarely out in the sun, but this could be a problem for some people.
- I worry about how people with sensitive skin would do with this product. I felt my skin tighten up and sting a bit when I used the wipes--I think that others might end up with some redness and discomfort, but this is only my opinion.
- The containers for the glycolic pads and the soothing pads are basically identical. To avoid any mis-application, I think they should redesign the containers and make them different colors so no one gets confused.