- Helps diminish the signs of aging
- Deeply cleans and purifies
- Unclogs pores and allows your skin to breathe
- Provides the balanced blend of minerals from Caviahue thermal water and Caviahue volcanic clay
- Leaves the skin smoother, softer and absolutely beautiful"
What did you think? I haven't used a mud mask in ages, and spending almost $80 for a skin care product is a steep investment. This mud mask is so nice! It's very dark--almost gray/black--and has a surprisingly un-muddy, pleasant scent. It's easy to apply and you don't have to use tons to get a good layer of the stuff on your skin.
The mud mask comes with a sponge to help remove the product after a 15 minute wait. The sponge helps provide some exfoliation, and it left my face feeling very soft and very clean.
The final verdict? This mask is a treat to use! I know it's spendy, but you get a lot of product, so it will be sure to last. I've made this product part of my weekly skin care routine, and just love how refreshed it makes my skin feel.
Sorry for the small image!