I know, I know...Spring's barely started, Summer hasn't even happened yet, and already I'm talking about Fall? It may seem strange, but it will be here before you know it. And after seeing the China Glaze Vintage Vixen Collection, I'm more than ready for cooler days, dark nails, and all that wonderful stuff that Fall brings with it.
Check out the Vintage Vixen Collection...I think you'll agree:
For Fall 2010, the China Glaze Vintage Vixen Collection captures the vivid and saturated hues of the 1940’s with this seductively complex palette. These classic shades of the season recreate the timeless tableau of movie land mystique, perfect red pouts and steamy nights where swing was the scene!
Step out with these multi-faceted jewel tones, rich reds, titillating taupes and smoldering sands. This collection deliverers a high octane 40’s era glamour with a sophisticated edge! The 12 colors in this collection include:
* Riveter Rouge – Deep red shimmer
* Foxy – Burgundy frost with shimmer
* Goin’ My Way – Brown frost with copper shimmer
* Classic Camel – Khaki crème with gold micro glitter
* Swing Baby – Taupe frost with silver micro glitter
* Ingrid – “Greige” crème with copper micro glitter
* Hey Doll – Rose frost with shimmer
* Bogie – Plum frost with shimmer
* First Class Tocket – Deep purple frost with shimmer
* Midnight Mission – Navy blue frost with silver micro glitter
* Emerald Fitzgerald – Turquoise green frost with shimmer
* Jitterbug – Grey chrome with silver micro glitter
The China Glaze Vintage Vixen collection starts shipping June 6th internationally and July 6th, 2010 domestically. All 12 colors will be available as open stock, in 6 piece box collections, a 12 piece counter display and a 36 piece rack. China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde.