Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Random Quote...Just Because

I'm super busy at the moment and though I have tons of beauty stuff to share with you, I just don't have the time to bang out a fully thought out post.

So instead, today I'm giving you an awesome beauty quote from the late great Kevyn Aucoin, makeup artist to the stars:

Life is too short to spend hoping that the perfectly arched eyebrow or hottest new lip shade will mask an ugly heart.

I like that, and I must say: I agree!

Happy Wednesday--I'll be back tomorrow with a Beauty Product of the Week review that will save you some cash.

2 comments:

Makeup by Kim Porter said...

I lvoe this quote!... It reminds me of a little discussion I was having the other day, which was sparked by one of my youtube subscribers channel. They said they liked my channel & tutorials because I am pretty & I don't wear too much makeup when Idon't have to. People don't understand that makeup is for enhancing beauty. TOo much can make you look UGLY! You can't hide behind makeup. When you wear too much, it shows you're insecure about something IMO

I'm hosting a giveaway.. feel free to enter.
100 Follower Giveawy - Win MAC Riveting Items


Makeup by Kim Porter

All Women Stalker said...

Wow! This is gonna slap a lot of people in the face... love it!