Like your favorite bars, Sephora is also catching green fever. Sephora searched high and low to bring you beauty bounty that’ll have you looking so good there will be no need for luck. So stop by Sephora this St. Patrick’s Day and sample it all from glossy pink lips to luminous skin and bright shadows.
Stand out from the crowd with these spring trends:
- LUMINOUS SKIN! Sephora Collection Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer ($21) – Get glowing skin with this lightweight blend that is made for all-day wear.
- BOLD LIDS! Tarina Tarantino Eyedream Hypershadow ($19) –These bold, high-intensity shadows in matte, shimmer or glitter pigments will get you noticed.
- GREEN NAILS! Sephora by O.P.I. Leaf Him At The Altar ($9) – One coat of this glimmer green and you’ll have the St. Patty’s Day color code covered!
- GLOSSY PINK LIPS! Tarina Tarantino Gem Gloss in Pom Pom ($19) – Pucker up your pink lips by adding high impact shine to your look with this moisturizing gloss.
- LIGHT FRAGRANCES! Leslie Blodgett Perfume Diaries Santa Barbara ($55) – The second addition to Leslie’s new perfume line is light and fresh, perfect for transitioning in to warmer weather.
- WATERCOLOR EYES! Tarte Flower Child Natural Eyeshadow Palette ($44) – Let your eyes do the talking by making a playful statement with this multiple color palette.
- BRAIDS! Sephora Collection Thick Braidie Headband ($10) – You don’t have to be a hair stylist to wear the trend, just add this stylish headband to your wardrobe! Available in blonde, medium brown, dark brown, and black.