If you're like me, you'd rather skip the Easter egg hunt and opt instead to fill up your own brand of basket--a Sephora basket--with some Spring-inspired goodies. Bunny-hop to Sephora and treat yourself to these wonders:
- Sephora by OPI in Iris I Was Thinner ($9) – This pale, iris purple is the perfect way to wear an Easter pastel without spending a fortune. I really hate the name of this shade, but it's pretty, so I'll give it a temporary pass.
- Leslie Blodgett Santa Barbara Eau de Parfum Rollerball ($16) –This luminous scent lingers on the skin for hours and the travel-friendly packaging makes it great for a quick pick-me-up on the go!
- Sephora Colorful Mono Eyeshadows ($12) – Let your peepers make a festive statement with these high-pigment shadows. Now available in 79 shades.
- Tarina Tarantino Gem Gloss ($19) – Coat your lips with this sweet shade of lightweight vitamin-enriched gloss. Available in 12 shades.
- Sephora “Tricks of the Trade” Perfecting Lash Primer ($14) – Your mascara will outlast your biggest expectations with this primer that helps volumize and lengthen your lashes.
- Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Blush ($25) – This cream blush naturally sculpts and highlights cheeks for a healthy, spring glow. Available in 14 shades.