- Tarina Tarantino Pearl Glow Primer ($36) – Get glowing again! Made with pearl powder and light-reflecting pigments, this makeup base leaves your skin looking healthy and radiant.
- Tarina Tarantino Fleur De Lash Mascara ($19) – Create full-volume lashes with this superior mascara formula, infused with Vitamin E and Shea Butter.
- Tarina Tarantino Conditioning Lip Sheen ($22) – A lightweight, vitamin-enriched lipstick creates a gorgeous satin finish while moisturizing your lips in one easy swipe. Available in 12 shades.
- Tarina Tarantino Eye Dream Hypershadow ($19) – Sweep this finely milled powder over lids for a high pigment payoff. Available in 24 shades.
- Tarina Tarantino Fuchsia Revolution Brush Set ($69) – Inspired by Tarina Tarantino’s signature hair color, this set of five professional-quality brushes are perfect for effortless makeup applications.
- Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Shimmer Dust ($39) – Sprinkle this shimmer dust on skin for a light, sparkly glow, or use it on your hair for a playful touch.
- Leslie Blodgett Perfume Diaries Santa Barbara ($55) – Inspired by Leslie’s travels, escape to blue-skied Santa Barbara, with a scent that captures the true essence of the sea.
- Leslie Blodgett Perfume Diaries Santa Barbara Roller Ball ($16) – Create your own fragrant memories with this travel size scent that glides on effortlessly and lasts for hours.
Monday, February 08, 2010
Need a Makeover? Get Thee to Sephora!
Tired of the short days and long, cold weather? Revive and revamp your look with Sephora’s trend-setting beauty. From accessories designer Tarina Tarantino’s sparkling new line-up, to Leslie Blodgett Perfume Diaries’ second fragrance, Santa Barbara, you’ll find something to spice up your mid-winter lull! Rejuvenate yourself with these fresh and fun favorites: