The original hit the market back in 2001, but the new for '09 colors are pure glittery fun. Here's the list of colors:
- Ruby Pumps: An all time red glitter favorite!
- Cowardly Lyin’: Gold frost with specks of gold micro glitter.
- The Ten Man: Silver frost with specks of micro silver glitter.
- Dorothy Who?: Blue polish with massive amounts of silver and blue glitter!
- C-C-Courage: Purple Frost with specks of purple micro glitter.
- Good Witch: Pink Frost with specks of pink micro glitter.
China Glaze colors may change from season to season, but their formula remains the same longwearing lacquer with hardeners. Designed with the professional in mind, their 220-strand brush is great for ease of application. Best of all, their non-thickening formula provides even coverage. China Glaze nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide.
Check out their website for more info.
Disclosure: A sample was provided.