Made with pure Swedish beeswax, LypMedication with Eucalyptus. Helps soothe, moisturize & protect your lips naturally with over 100 years in Swedish Lipcare, LypSyl knows to bring out your natural beauty. Contains:
- Minty Flavor: Refreshes
- Coconut Oil: Moisturizes
- Organic Shea Butter: Heals & Protects
- Vitamins A&E: Softens & Heals"
What did you think? Like a lot of you, if I need lip balm, I reach for Burt's Bees. I guess I'm a creature of habit.
LypSyl is hitting the American market and I've been testing out a tube lately. And so far? I like what I'm seeing from the product. Here's the good:
- the packaging is super cute. There's a little bee on the side that you use to slide the product up. I know it's gimmicky but I think it's super cute. I also like that the tube isn't perfectly round. I don't know how many times my Burt's Bees has rolled off my nightstand. With it's slightly flat sides, rolling is not a problem.
- the product goes on easily. It coats well and feels great. My lips feel moisturized, not sticky or gunked up with thick balm.
- the flavor is good. It's not as strong as Burt's Bees, which is fine with me.
- the moisturizing benefit lasts and lasts. Love that!
The final verdict? The product is super cute and the formula matches the cuteness. I give it a big thumbs up and think that LypSyl is a great change from the usual Burt's Bees. Since Christmas is coming, this is a perfect stocking stuffer idea!
Disclosure: A press sample was provided.