One beauty product tool we all need and probably rarely think about is a good mirror. The folks over at brushlove have launched a line of Stina Spectra handheld and desktop mirrors. I've been trying them out, and here's what I like about this line:
- They're bright and easy to find, so if you stash them in a crammed drawer, and overflowing train case, etc., they're going to be easy to spot
- They're small but not too small. They can be easily folded up to reduce space so you can throw them in your overnight bag or large-ish purse. But they're not so small that you can't see you're entire face.
- You can hold them or place them on a table top. The handles fold back so they can rest easily, giving you hands-free makeup application (perfect for applying fake lashes!). Or, if you prefer holding your mirror, you can do so easily.
- They provide just enough magnification so you can see those stray hairs you need to pluck easily but without all the distortion from a 10x magnifier.
- They're priced right. The round mirror and square mirror cost $9.98 each; the bright green rectangle will set you back $10.98.
Disclosure: A press sample was provided.