Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Fake It With Revlon!


Just a few weeks ago I was researching fake eyelashes in response to a question from a reader. As luck would have it, I found out that Revlon has recently put out several new false eyelashes, available in drugstores. And even better, they sent over a few sets for me to try.

I'm having a friend of my sister test a set and I'll be getting a report back from her soon. But in the meantime, let me tell you a little bit about what Revlon has to offer. There are several styles of glue-on eyelashes available for those who prefer to use glue. For those who want something a little easier to apply, Revlon’s self-adhesive eyelashes are perfect! They require no messy glue, are very easy to apply, and are latex-free, which means they’re gentle on the eyes. Styles range from natural to glamorous, so you can choose the eyelash that completes the look you’re going for. What's even better is that they'll only set you back about $5.50.

But wait! Do YOU want to try out Revlon's Fantasy Lengths lashes? Well, now's your chance to do so for free! Leave me a comment (be sure to include a way for me to get a hold of you!) and two lucky readers will get a set of lashes to try out. Good luck! Please be sure to enter by next Wednesday, November 11th. Winners will be announced on November 12th.

Disclosure: Press samples were provided and will be offered up for the contest.

13 comments:

phairhead said...

dammit! I should have researched better. i spent 5 bucks at the costume shop on fake lashes. they came w/ no instructions and i couldn't even use them. : (

Alyssa is the Queen. said...

ooh i want some my cat decided to chew on mine and i have been so busy that i havent had the chance to go pick some up lol

email:aly238@yahoo.com

Vanessa S said...

I would love to try these lashes. I have heard good reviews, in terms of the natural look of the lashes. It would be a nice alternative to constantly applying mascara to try to attain length.

VanessasSecret4@aol.com

Alemom said...

I woulf love to try the revlon lashesI never had fake lashes before.

normajean said...

ahh ive only tried cheapy eyelashes
(for skits XD)

punkrawklove66@gmail.com

Angela said...

I would love to try them.
please enter me
thanks


http://sparklemidori.blogspot.com

Nina said...

Yes I would love to try this!

irina.sagarbarria at gmail dot com

vrtish55 said...

I want to be flirty with the Revlon Fantasy Lashes. :) Can't wait to hear your sisters friend report on them. Email in profile.

- AllSmiles* - said...

I would love a pair of Revlon's lashes. My grad photos are actually coming up in a few weeks and I want to try wearing falsies for the very first time. Revlon's Fantasy Lengths lashes seems to get a lot of positive reviews so I think it'd be a good one to try.

imperfect.smiles@yahoo.ca

ElaEuphoria said...

i'd love this!
missyjrt23@aol.com

Spiffworld said...

I'd love a pair of these lashes, the self-adhesive eyelashes seem like such a good idea

fallen.lights@yahoo.ca

iamraw said...

i would totally use these to dress up for thanksgiving XD


rawisnorma@myspace.com

Anonymous said...

jonisowns@myspace.com

i dressed up as alex from a clock work orange for a skit my eyelashes were pretty bad