Sephora's PRO Beauty Team was busy doing makeup for 12 shows during fashion week, and I have the deets on how to attain some of their best looks at home. Here are my a few of my favorite looks from Sephora's team:
The Color Story: The collection is a modern take on old-school glamour. The designer was inspired by Hedy Lamarr, a 1930’s star known as “The Most Beautiful Woman In Films.” The contrast of the lip color shows there are no rules in glamour except confidence.
Credit Info: Makeup lead, Kabuki (supported by Sephora PRO Beauty Team)
How to Get the Look:
- Complexion – For a healthy glow, use the Sephora Tricks of the Trade Mineral Matte Setting Powder containing light-reflecting ingredients.
- Eyes – Achieve a subtle, smoky eye, with the Sephora Colorful Eyeshadow in City Fog. Apply the Sephora Flashy Waterproof Liner in 10 Deep Black closely to the top lash line to complete the look.
- Lips – Add star-studded drama with classic red lip – try the Sephora Lip Attitude - Chic in Red Kiss 28.
The Color Stories: Seven designers (Cloak Dagger, Linus, Duskin, Vincente Vallarin, Min Young Lee, Yeojin Bea, S2VS) displayed fashion-forward trends for women and men with various makeup looks complimenting each collection. From rocker ballerina to modern glam and feminine, makeup ranged from strong smokey eyes to watermelon stained lips, sun kissed skin and rosy cheeks.
Credit Info: Sephora PRO Beauty Team, lead by Gilbert Soliz
Cloak Dagger - How to Get the Look:
- Complexion – For a natural complexion, apply the Sephora Matifying Compact Foundation to the entire face. Light-weight and shine reducing, this foundation is great for long wear.
- Eyes – Create a strong smokey eye by using the Sephora Colorful Mono Eyeshadow in Must Have 06 over the entire lid.
- Lips – Finish off with the perfect orange lip - try the Kat Von D for Sephora Painted Love Lipstick in Stiletto.
- Complexion – Create glowing skin for this modern glam look, by applying Sephora Luminous Glow. This creamy, light-weight formula has a beautiful pearly finish.
- Eyes – Keep eyes subtle by using a champagne eyeshadow all over the lid, such as the Sephora Colorful Mono Eyeshadow in Golden Girl 50.
- Lips – Finish off the look with a peachy, pink gloss such as the Kat Von D for Sephora Lightening Sheer Lip Gloss in Retox or Sexer.