- Can You Tapas This?: a yummy shade of raisin
- Ate Berries in the Canaries: cool fuchsia
- No Spain No Gain: luscious berry
- Bullish on OPI: a red-hot shade
- Suzi Skis in the Pyreness: deep grey blue
- Pink Flamenco: sizzling hot pink
- Pamplona Purple: a precious plum
- Conquist Adorable Color: take no prisoners, vibrant red
- Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow: dark emerald
- Manicurist of Seville: rich sangria
- Give Me Moor!: stunning wine purple
- Barefoot in Barcelona: a luscious nude with Spanish "sole"
Unlike OPI's South Beach collection, there are a lot of shades in Espana that I can't wait to try out. I love the idea of a grey-blue (Suzi Skis in the Pyreness), green nails are very trendy for Autums (Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow), and there's something about a dark purple that I love (Give Me Moor!).
The Espana collection is currently available at $8.50 a bottle. What's your fave?