South Beach Collection
Available on February 4th, OPI is launching their Spring 2009 line, their South Beach Collection. Here are the shades:
- Done Out In Deco: lilac (crème)
- Clubbing Til Sunrise: tangerine (shimmer)
- Suzi & The Lifeguard: pink (shimmer)
- Conga-Line Coral: orange-rose (shimmer)
- Overexposed In South Beach: purple (shimmer)
- Bronzed To Perfection: brown (shimmer)
- Party In My Cabana: pink (crème)
- Sand In My Suit: nude (frost)
- Paint My Moji-Toes Red: red (crème)
- Miami Beet: violet (crème)
- OPI On Collins Ave. : red orange (crème)
- Feelin’ Hot-Hot-Hot!: flamingo pink (crème)
I mentioned this awhile ago and completely forgot about it. Similarly, I watched a few episodes of the "new" 90210 and then quickly lost interest in the next class of West Beverly High. Maybe I'm just too old...whatever. If you're still watching 90210 and want to have nails inspired by the cool kids, check out these shades:
Queen of West Web-erly: A purple shimmery color inspired by Kelly's little sister, the blogger.
Sweet as Annie-Thing: A "lollipop" red inspired by fresh from the mid-west (or wherever) female protagonist. Is it just me or does Annie look a little long in the tooth to be a high school girl?
Pretty and Privileged: A ruby red for the entitled. I think they should have called it Petty and Privileged, but that's just me!
My pick out of this collection? Probably Queen of West Web-erly. I'm in a purple phase at the moment.