Ugh. Thinking about it makes me want to curl up in front of my fireplace, under a bundle of blankets, where I can read a book and drink something hot and yummy. If you feel the same way, here are some beauty products inspired by our favorite wintertime beverages:
HOT CHOCOLATE HAPPINESS!
- Buff your body in chocolaty goodness with Giovanni's Hot Chocolate Sugar Scrub. You know your winter-weary body could use some exfoliation, so why not try this product to add some fun to your bathing routine?
- If you want it all, pick up Philosophy's Warm By The Fire set. This contains Double Rich Hot Cocoa Shampoo, Shower Gel, and Bubble Bath, Melting Marshmallow Cream Body Souffle, and Ooey Gooey S'Mores Flavored Lip Shine. Yum.
- Warm up your face with Senna Cosmetic's limited edition Hot Chocolates. Indulge with their high-quality set of eyeshadows, eyeliner, lip liner, lipstick/gloss duo, and a highlighting/blush duo. This is a complete face for less than $100. Nice!
- Need a pick me up for your hair? Try Terax Hair Care's Latte Clarifying Shampoo. It will wrap your hair in foamy, silken goodness and rinse away all the yucky environmental pollutants that entangle themselves in your hair during the day.
- Put a little buzz into your pucker with Buzz Latte Lip Balm from Bare Escentuals. This beauty contains coffee extract that nourishes your lips and makes them more kissable.
- If you missed out on your beauty sleep, no one has to know. Just try out Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream from Bath and Body Works. The caffeine depuffs and destroys dark circles so you look rejuvenated even if you were out too late the night before.