Here are a few of my favorite men's products you should check out:
- Sephora Brand Scent Sampler Best Sellers for Him, $50. If your guy thinks that Old Spice is the best he can do for a fragrance, maybe he needs to have his horizons broadened. This kit includes deluxe trial sizes of the ten best selling scents for men. Once your man picks the fragrance that suits him best, he returns to Sephora with the included gift certificate for a full sized bottle of his favorite scent. Nice! (They have this for women, too!)
- GoSmile Smile Whitening Kit, $89. I tried a sample of this product and was instantly impressed. Brighten up the smile of the man in your life with this high-tech tooth whitening set.
- Clinique's 3-Step Face Care for Men (prices vary). Men need to take care of their skin just as much as we do. Clinique's famous 3-step skin care system for men will encourage your guy to wash, tone, and moisturize. Since men are more likely to be diagnosed with skin cancer, be sure to pick up the moisturizer with SPF to protect his skin.
- Ear/Nose Trimmer, $15. Hey, we're all humans...we get hair growing in the strangest of places. It may seem like a weird gift, but an ear/nose trimmer for men is a must-have!
- Korres Absinthe Shave Cream. This product is tough to get in the USA and I have no idea why. I got it a few years back for my husband and he loved it. If you like in Europe, pick up this product immediately! Its pricey, but its creamy and gives men a great shave. My husband was very happy with this product! (Hey Sephora! You used to stock this...please bring it back!)