Makeup products make for the perfect stocking stuffers since they're small and fun. However, if you're not careful, a well-equipped stocking could set you back a pretty penny. Well, I'm here to help! You don't need to spend the equivalent of a month's car payment to have a fab beauty inspired stocking.
Consider some of these products or get them all for about $75 (note: prices are approximate and don't include tax, shipping, etc.)!
- Winter means dry skin, and dry hands in particular. Add Neutrogena's Norwegian Formula Hand Cream to a stocking for soft, smooth hands smooth all winter long. $7.00
- Nail care products are ideal for stockings. Pick up a new nail clipper from Revlon for $3, a funky-printed nail file from Tweezerman for $5, Salon Formula nail polish remover for $3, Sally Hansen cuticle cream for $5, and a trendy, crazy bottle of polish from NYC (New York Color) for $1.
- Don't forget the feet! Pick up a pack of Earth Theraputic's Tea Tree Oil Foot Wipes for $5.25 (I love those things!), a pumice stone for $1.50, and a travel-size of Bath and Body Works foot cream for $6
- For the bath, try a fancy bar of Cranberry Shimmer Soap from the Body Shop for $3.50, a sisal bath mitt from Earth Theraputics for $3, a super-cute Snowman Bath Bomb from Lush for $4, and a retro-inspired bottle of Mr. Bubble bubble bath for $3.
- If you want to add a cult-fave to your stocking, add a tube of the ubiquitous Burt's Bees Lip Balm for $3. Or, in keeping with the Mr. Bubble feel of things, why not pick up a tube of Bonnie Bell's Strawberry Lip Smackers for $2.30.
- And finally, add a few tools to your stocking. Pick up a Revlon eyelash curler for $5, a mini brush set for $6, mini tweezers from Tweezerman for $9, and a small makeup bag for $4.