I recently had the pleasure to try out mineral eyeliner from J.Lynne Cosmetics. Their Smoulder Collection of mineral eyeliners includes amazing colors in fun-sounding names. Here are the colors in this collection:
- Coquette: rich, aquatic teal with blue-green undertones
- Charmer: deep emerald green
- Mistress: deep midnight blue with silver undertones
- Drama Queen: rich, luxe cool purple
- Tart: deep, sultry black-cherry scarlet
- Strumpet: deep, smoky taupe suede with cool gray undertones
- Tigress: rich bronze with golden undertones
- Femme Fatale: deep copper brown with burgundy undertones
- Flirt: deep, smouldering brown-black espresso
- Vamp: ultra-deep jet black
I tried using the colors both ways (dry and wet) and they are easy to apply...much easier than products like liquid eyeliner. And whether you go wet or dry, you'll get a great looking end product.
The colored mineral eyeliners would be a lot of fun to wear for the upcoming holiday season. They'll add some sparkle and mystery to your look.
If you want to try out all the colors, J.Lynne offers a sample sized set of all the colors for only $12.50. $12.50 to try out 10 different colors, resulting in 20 different looks for only $12.50? That's a great deal! And you only need to use a little bit of the product to get a unique look, so you can get several day's of wear out of each little jar.
Here are a few other things you should know about J.Lynne: their a cruelty-free company, and none of their products contain chemicals, synthetics, or fillers. Not bad! Try these eyeliners--they rock!