Excluding cancers of the skin, breast cancer is the most common cancer diagnosed among U.S. women, accounting for more than 1 in 4 cancers.
Breast cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death in women, after lung cancer.
One out of eight American women who live to be 85 years of age will develop breast cancer, a risk that was one out of 14 in 1960.
2.4 million women living in the U.S. have been diagnosed with and treated for breast cancer.
An estimated 182,480 new cases of invasive breast cancer are expected to be diagnosed in American women during 2008.
- Anastasia WCRF (Women's Cancer Research Fund) Tweezers, $33. 50% of the sales will go to the WCRF. Anastasia's tweezers are awesome. These can be found at Nordstrom or online at anastasia.net
- Ojan Revitalizing Mist for Breast Cancer Awareness, $26. Available at Sephora, this alcohol-free leave-in conditions and protects hair. Better yet, 20% of sales go to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Blamshell Lipgloss in 1 in 8, $22. $1 from every tube sold will go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Sephora shoppers love this product because of it's neat packaging and it's lightweight but protective feel.
- Decléor’s Tonifying Lotion: A gentle, alcohol-free aromatherapy toner that restores balance and adds suppleness to the skin.
- DuWop Limited Edition LipLingo Pink and Pink Shimmer Brick: A sleek lip palette containing a rose lipstick and four glosses to top it, and a versatile pink shimmer brick to brighten the complexion
- Shiseido The Makeup Lip Gloss in Pretty Pink: This gorgeous pink shade contains Hydro-Wrap Vitalizing DE for hydration and 3-D Power for natural depth.
- SUNDÃRI Special Edition Holiday Gift Sets: Commitment, Perseverance, and Dedication. Three special gift sets, each containing a body lotion, body cleanser and votive candle