Purple is a funny color--you either love it or hate it. If you want to add a hint of the royal shade to your makeup wardrobe, here are some products to check out:
- Black Amethyst Mineral Shea Butter Lipstick by PurMinerals, $15: This sophisticated shade is supposed to look great on all skin tones. It's dark but not too flat and promised to give the wearer berry-stained lips. Pretty! Also available in a plumping lipgloss if that's more your thing.
- DiorShow Mascara in Plum, $24. Last year, with the launch of Bad Gal Blue by Benefit Cosmetics, blue mascara was everywhere. This year, change up your look with plum-tinted mascara. It will brighten your eyes and add just a hint of lush color.
- Wicked Lovely Lip Gloss from Smashbox, $18. Not for the faint of heart, this rich, bruised purple shade gives you a seductive shine. Embrace your darkside with this beauty!
- Purple By Night Vernis Please! Nail Lacquer by Givenchy, $15. This violet nail polish has a lot of depth, with sparkly hints of blue, mother of pearl, and pink. Plus the formula is chip resistant so your nails stay gorgeous.
- Violet Train Case by Sephora, $49. You'll never lose this shiny purple makeup box. Pack it with all your favorite products and you'll be organized and will look like a pro. Have I ever mentioned I love Sephora's makeup cases?