Check these out:
- Pink Ribbon Shemergency Kit from Ms. & Mrs., $20 available online. This cute, pink kit contains all the items you need for any beauty emergency. From tissues to nail polish remover, safety pins to double-sided tape, this kit will be a beauty and fashion disaster fixer. Proceeds benefit the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
- Pink Ribbon Popup Brush from Sephora, $8. This handy-dandy, super cute brush also contains a mirror. It's compact and is the perfect addition to your purse. $1 from the sale of each brush goes to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Mini Shower Gel in Guava Passion from Sephora, $6. A limited edition and just the right size for travel, this sweet-scented luxurious body wash will make you feel good on the outside. Because $1 goes to breast cancer research, you'll feel good on the inside as well!
- Pocket Brush Set in Metallic Pink from Sephora, $16. Containing five travel-sized brush essentials, this set is ideal for women on the go. And, like the other Sephora products I mentioned, $1 goes to breast cancer research.
- Support the Cure 4-Pack from Nubar, $28. Stock up on some pretty nail polishes, polishes that don't include any of the nasty toxins like cheaper polishes on the market, and 10% of the purchase price goes to a trio of amazing charities.
- Fresh Fragrances and Cosmetics is donating $2 from every order to the National Breast Cancer Foundation from October 16th to November 7th. Click here for details!